Full-Service Branch Access
All branches are now full-service. Members can now utilize walk-in teller services like deposits, withdrawals and loan payments, as well as sit with a Member Specialist at a desk. If you would like to sit with a Member Specialist, we recommend you request an appointment. This will help limit wait times due to social distancing and maximum capacity limitations. Branches that are not yet open for full-service will require an appointment to enter the branch and are only offering the in-branch desk services. To help with social distancing, we encourage you to continue to take advantage of the expanded services that are offered through our drive-up teller, as well as our digital resources.
Request an appointment below or call (585) 453-7030 or (800) 836-7328 extension 7030. We continue to follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as well as federal, state and local agencies. Protecting the community and our team members however we can is critical. Employees and members are required to adhere to proper hygiene, social distancing rules, appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and cleaning/disinfecting protocols.
All branches are now full-service:
- Delaware Hertel
- Erie Boulevard
- Seneca Falls
What to Expect
Here’s what you can expect when you visit a branch.
- You will not be allowed in the branch if you have a fever or have been in contact with someone who has been sick.
- No more than two people each visit and please no children at this time.
- Masks covering nose and mouth are required in all areas of The Summit.
- Please remove sunglasses, hoodies, ski masks and any coverings that cover the entire face.
- Valid photo identification is required. We may request that you briefly lower your mask for proper identification.
- If you want to visit a branch, please submit an appointment request below or by calling (585) 453-7030 or (800) 836-7328 extension 7030. When you’re at the branch for your scheduled appointment, please stay in your car and call the number that was provided for you to check in.
- When you visit a branch, if you have an appointment or would like to meet with a Member Service Specialist, please visit the designated check-in area. If you are visiting a branch and only need to perform a transaction, please proceed to the teller line.
- If we reach maximum capacity, you will be asked to wait in your car.
- We ask that you please observe our safety measures listed below.
If you need to visit one of our branches, rest assured we’re taking significant precautions to keep employees and members safe.
- We have cleaning supplies on hand (gloves, wipes and hand sanitizer available and accessible, disposable masks).
- We are regularly disinfecting areas where transactions occur.
- We’ve installed acrylic partitions that allow for visibility and conversation while keeping our employees and members safe and healthy.
- For branches that are scheduled to resume to full-service effective July, 8, we installed social distance markers. This determines the maximum capacity allowed in the branch at a time.
Additionally, we ask that you please:
- Adhere to the 6-foot rule for social distancing to help keep our employees and members safe.
- Adhere to physical distancing instructions which are posted in each branch.
- Please cover your coughs and sneezes and wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth.
Request an Appointment
If you would like to make an appointment, please fill out the form below. Please refer to the Branch Services page to see what services are offered at each location.