Effective Monday, March 14: We respect your right to choose. Masking is optional in our branches.
All branch locations continue to operate as full-service. Members can utilize walk-in teller services like deposits, withdrawals and loan payments, as well as sit with a Member Specialist at a desk. If you would like to sit with a Member Specialist, we recommend you request an appointment. We encourage you to continue to take advantage of the expanded services that are offered through our drive-up teller, as well as our digital resources.
Request an appointment below or call (585) 453-7000 or (800) 836-7328. Protecting the community and our team members however we can is critical.
- Delaware Hertel
- Erie Boulevard
- Seneca Falls
- Taft Road
What to Expect
Here’s what you can expect when you visit a branch.
- If you are experiencing symptoms, please do not visit a branch.
- Please remove sunglasses, ski masks and any coverings that cover the entire face.
- Valid photo identification is required. if you are wearing one, we may request that you briefly lower your mask for proper identification.
- If you want to visit a branch, please submit an appointment request below or by calling (585) 453-7000 or (800) 836-7328.
- When you visit a branch, if you have an appointment or would like to meet with a Member Service Specialist, please visit the designated check-in area. If you are visiting a branch and only need to perform a transaction, please proceed to the teller line.
If you need to visit one of our branches, rest assured we’re taking significant precautions to keep employees and members safe.
- We have cleaning supplies on hand (gloves, wipes and hand sanitizer available and accessible, disposable masks).
- We are regularly disinfecting areas where transactions occur.
- We’ve installed acrylic partitions that allow for visibility and conversation while keeping our employees and members safe and healthy.
Request an Appointment
If you would like to make an appointment, please fill out the form below. Please refer to the Branch Services page to see what services are offered at each location.