The Summit Federal Credit Union allows members to review its products, services and banking tools. We encourage all members to submit reviews and share their experiences with The Summit Visa Signature credit card.
Please be aware that by submitting a review, comment, suggestion, idea or the like contained in any submissions, you grant The Summit Federal Credit Union an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create, publicly display and perform such submission through the world in any media, and use the name that you submit in connection with the review. You acknowledge that The Summit Federal Credit Union may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion.
The Summit Federal Credit Union reserves the right to remove a review at any time for any reason. The reviews posted on The Summit Federal Credit Union are individual and reflect highly subjective opinions. The opinions expressed in reviews are those of The Summit Federal Credit Union members and not The Summit Federal Credit Union.
What’s not allowed?
In order to protect our members and deliver appropriate content, please do not include the following in your reviews:
- Objectionable material: Obscenity, profanity and illegal material
- Promotional content: Advertisements, promotional material or repeated posts
- Private or protected content: Phone numbers, postal mailing addresses, account numbers, and URLs external to summitfcu.org
- Intellectual property: Other people’s material disguised as your own
- Defamatory remarks: Full names or contact information of individuals employed by The Summit Federal Credit Union
- Off-topic information: Feedback about typos or inaccuracies in our materials or product description.
When are reviews published?
All reviews will be screened by the Moderator and published within two (5-7) business days of being submitted, provided they comply with the above guidelines.
Will I be able to edit my review?
No, you will not be able to edit your review once it is submitted.
Does The Summit Federal Credit Union respond to reviews?
The Summit does not respond to reviews, but we do reserve the right reject reviews to comply with the guidelines above.
Verification of Membership
Although there is no requirement that the reviewer is a current member of The Summit Federal Credit Union, membership status of the reviewer may be researched verified at any time.
How do I contact The Summit Federal Credit Union?
If you have a question or need assistance, contact our Member Service Center directly at 800-836-7328 and a Member Service Center Representative will be happy to assist you.