October 13, 2020
Celebrate October With This Halloween Ghost Craft from The Summit
With many people looking for new ways to celebrate Halloween this year, we thought we’d post an easy and fun Halloween ghost craft. It’s mostly for young children, but girls and “boo-ys” of any age can enjoy creating this friendly ghostly fellow. The materials needed are probably already in your home, so you can get started right away. Celebrate October with this Halloween ghost craft from The Summit.
What You’ll Need
- White paper towels or napkins
- Rubber band
- Small piece of ribbon
Here’s How To Make Your Halloween Ghost
- Crumple one or a few paper towels into a ball to form the head.
- Lay more paper towels flat, put the head in the center and gather.
- Wind the rubber band over the paper towels at the base of the head.
- Draw a face and tie a ribbon around the neck.
Enjoy this lone ghost, or make more. Hang up the ghosts, use them as puppets, decorate a mantle or put them in house plants. Whatever floats your… ghost! Boo!