Choose the most convenient way to get started with us:
Complete the membership application.
At a Branch
- Fill out a Membership Enrollment Application before you visit us, or complete one at a branch.
- Bring a primary form of identification or other acceptable documents for proof of identity. If your address is different from the one on your ID, please bring in proof of address.
- Bring the minimum deposit of $5.00 plus payment for any checks to order.
The Summit’s new Virtual Branch brings the personal face-to-face service you love right to you on your mobile or electronic device. It’s easy, convenient and safe.
You’re eligible to join if:
You’re an employee, retiree or volunteer of one of our member groups.
You live, work, worship, volunteer or attend school within the geographic boundaries of:
- Amherst – Town of Amherst
- Buffalo – City of Buffalo
- Cortland County
- Geneva – City of Geneva
- Henrietta – Town of Henrietta
- Rochester – City of Rochester
- Syracuse – City of Syracuse
- Tonawanda – City or Town of Tonawanda
You’re an immediate relative of or share a permanent residence with a Summit member or potential member.
Please note: If your account will have a Joint Member, you must complete both the Primary Member and Joint Member information sections. (Online or in a branch)