- Digital Edge Spend Account: Members with a Digital Edge Spend Account will be exempt from the following fees:
- Account Maintenance Fee
- Share-to-Share Overdraft Transfer Fee
- Courtesy Pay Fees and Courtesy Pay Select Fees if the available balance at the time the transaction posts is less than negative $20 (-$20)*
- First box of personal checks upon account opening
To be eligible for the fee exemptions above, a member with a Digital Edge Spend Account must be less than 27 years of age, enrolled in Electronic Statements, enrolled in Mobile or Online Banking, and must have an Active Debit Card (defined as performing a minimum of ten (10) Debit Card transactions posted during the month on the Digital Edge Spend Account). Members that no longer qualify for the Digital Edge Spend Account will be converted to the Enhanced Checking account (if under 27) or the Digital Freedom Spend Account (when turning 27) and no longer qualify for these fee exemptions. In order to open and maintain a Digital Freedom Spend Account at The Summit the following is required: The primary account holder must be 27 years of age or older, enrolled in E-statement (electronic) delivery, enrolled in Mobile or Online Banking Services, and must perform a minimum of ten (10) Debit Card transactions that post each month on the Digital Freedom Spend Account. If these requirements are not maintained, the account will automatically convert to an Enhanced Checking account after 90 days.
*Courtesy Pay and Courtesy Pay Select Fees are $35 per transaction if the available balance is equal to or greater than negative $20 (-$20) at the time the transaction posts. Courtesy Pay includes checks, ACH, bill payments, and recurring debit card transactions. Courtesy Pay Select is optional and covers ATM and one-time debit card transactions. Any overdraft must be repaid within 10 days after the transaction. Courtesy Pay and Courtesy Pay Select transactions are not guaranteed and are paid at the discretion of The Summit. For example, we typically do not pay overdrafts if your account is not in good standing, or you are not making regular deposits, or you have too many overdrafts.
- If the average daily balance of a Premium Checking Account falls below $1,000 in any month, a fee will be applied to the account for that month. Must maintain a $1,000 average daily balance to earn dividends. See Rate and Fee Schedule.
- Account Maintenance Fee: If applicable, the $5.95 fee will be deducted from Primary Savings account on the last day of the month. If funds are not available, Account Maintenance Fee will be deducted from your checking account (if applicable). No Account Maintenance Fee will be imposed if you meet one of the exemptions, Please see our Rate and Fee Schedule for the full list.
- Cash back rewards available only at certain merchants and on specific transactions. Must activate offer to be eligible for reward.
- There will be a $2.00 charge for each additional non-Summit owned ATM withdrawal and/or balance inquiry which exceeds the free transactions associated with your Member Benefit Level. Most transactions made at Summit owned ATM, and point-of-sale (POS) terminals are free. There is no fee for purchases made at merchant locations using your Debit card. For a complete listing of ATMs nationwide, visit the ATM section of this website.
- At the Pinnacle Level, we’ll rebate you up to $8.00 a month in ATM surcharges. This rebate will be automatically applied on your statement at the end of the month and covers surcharges at any ATM located in the U.S. up to a total of $8.00 a month.
FEDERALLY INSURED BY NCUA. Membership eligibility required. Offer limited to members that have not had a debit card in the past 12 months. Limited to 1 cardholder per account (primary cardholder) for up to $150 maximum with Premium Checking or $75 maximum with Enhanced Checking, Digital Edge or Digital Freedom Spend Accounts. To receive the $150 bonus with Premium Checking or $75 with Enhanced Checking/ Digital Spend, you must order a new debit card between 5/24/21 and 7/31/21, have 20 point-of-sale transactions post to your account by 9/30/21 and the card and account must remain open through 1/31/22. Dividends on the Premium Checking are not paid if your average daily balance is below $1,000 in any given month. For the Premium Checking Account, a $5.00 fee applies if average daily balance falls below $1,000 in any given month. Please allow 4-6 weeks after meeting qualifications to receive your gift. Cash bonus will be reported and you will receive IRS Form 1099-INT. Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the member. Offer subject to change at any time at our sole discretion without notice. The Account Maintenance Fee is waived if you meet certain conditions. See branch for details.
- Mobile Banking is a free service available only with a Summit FCU Account. Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and data charges may apply. We won’t charge you; however, standard carrier fees for text messaging may apply. Please check with your mobile phone carrier if you aren’t sure what fees apply when you send and receive text messages. ** While your card is in temporary “off” mode most new purchases and ATM transactions will not be processed. Preauthorized transactions and authorized reoccurring transactions may be approved while the card is in “off” mode. You remain responsible for monitoring all transactions.