Giving back to our communities
The Summit is dedicated to the rich diversity of the communities that we serve. You will regularly see our staff out and about in the community supporting hundreds of not-for-profit organizations that share our mission and values through in-kind donations, event sponsorships, and participation in fundraising activities.
Here are just a few of our contributions in all our regions in 2021:
- 45 Free financial education or counseling sessions
- 2,222 Individuals assisted with no-cost financial education or counseling
- Nearly 180 Donations made to charities, non-profits, and schools.
- Over $206,000 raised for local charities, community projects, non-profits, and schools
- 1600 total staff hours volunteered