Member Benefits Program
Your accounts work together to earn you extra benefits.
Our Member Benefits Program rewards members for expanding their relationships with The Summit. The more combined Savings, Share Certificate, Loan, Visa® and Mortgage account balances you have at The Summit, the more FREE benefits you’ll receive. Plus, if you have Checking with Direct Deposit with us, you’re automatically exempt from the Account Maintenance Fee.1
How is your Member Benefit Level determined?
On the last business day of each month, we’ll determine your Combined Balance2 and define your Benefit Level3 for that month which will determine your benefits for the following month.
What are the different Member Benefit Levels?
Balances under $2,500.
Balances ranging from $2,500.00 to $24,999.99.
Balances ranging from $25,000 to $49,999.99.
Balances of $50,000 or more.
Want to see what benefits you'll receive?Download Our Rate and Fee Schedule
1 Account Maintenance Fee: If applicable, the $5.95 fee will be deducted from Primary Savings account on the last day of the month. If funds are not available, the Account Maintenance Fee will be deducted from your Checking account (if applicable). No Account Maintenance Fee will be imposed if you meet one of the exemptions below. However, other applicable fees disclosed on the Benefit Level Chart still apply based on your Benefit Level.
- Members 22 years of age and younger.
- Members 65 years of age and older.
- Account Maintenance Fee Exemption (application must be completed and approved).
- Multiple Account Exemption (Affinity and Pinnacle Benefit Levels).
- Accounts opened for less than 3 months.
- Non-profit organizations.
- Business Accounts.
- Checking with Direct Deposit (at least one direct deposit must be received per quarter in order to maintain this exemption).
- Have a Debit Card with Checking and perform 10 or more Point of Sale (POS) transactions during the month.
- Members who are employed through a qualified Member Company that is part of our Health Savings Program offered through our Business Relations Team, and also have a Health Savings Account Share.
2 Your combined balance for each account is the sum of: the average daily balance for the month in each of your savings accounts; all loan and share certificate account balances as of the last day of the month; and your Visa® Credit Card and mortgage balance on the last business day prior to the last day of the month.
3 Benefit Level: On the last business day of the month we will determine your Combined Balance. If we determine that you are in the Partnership Level (with no exemptions), an Account Maintenance Fee will be assessed. Your Combined Balance will define your benefits for the following month.