Quick. Convenient. Simple.
The Summit Federal Credit Union offers mobile banking apps for your iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android™ tablet. Download the app that’s right for you. Use your existing online banking ID and password to log in. That’s it! Mobile banking1 gives you access to your account while on the go, is fast, secure and FREE. No matter where you are, The Summit is there!
Download our app today!
Features & Benefits
Quickly access your account balances and recent transactions without the hassle of logging into the app.
TEXT MESSAGE BANKING
Check account balances and view transactions via text from your mobile device2.
MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT
Make check deposits in a snap with Mobile Check Deposit3. You can deposit checks in minutes, whenever and wherever you want.
Enjoy the ease and convenience of bill pay. Bill pay is free and easy to use, and available 24/7 on your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone4.
Earn rewards from participating vendors when you use your debit card for select purchases.
The easy, safe, and private way to pay is now available on your Summit Visa® Debit and Credit Card5.
Send money to anyone through online banking or our mobile app.
FACIAL RECOGNITION & TOUCH ID
Logging into Mobile Banking couldn’t be easier than with Touch ID or Facial Recognition.
Simple Steps to Get Started:
To get started with Mobile Banking:
- Use your mobile phone or tablet to download our Mobile App from the iTunes App Store or Android Marketplace.
- Once the app is downloaded, log in with your username and password (or your account number and temporary PIN for initial setup).
- Confirm Identity: You can choose to respond to a text or phone call to confirm your identity. After confirmation, select the Go To My Accounts button.
- Start accessing your accounts immediately.
To Enable Quick Balance:
- Log in to The Summit Mobile App
- Go to More (located in the bottom right corner)
- Select Settings and then Quick Balance
- Select Current Device and turn on Quick Balance for that mobile device
To make a transfer using Mobile Banking:
- Select the Transfers tab.
- Select an account within the From account dropdown menu.
- Select an account within the To account dropdown menu.
- Enter the amount you would like to transfer in the Amount field.
- Select the Transfer funds button.
- Add a Memo if you would like.
- Verify the transfer information and select Confirm.
- A confirmation screen will appear and you can choose to return to your accounts or conduct another transfer.
Activate Text Message Banking:
- Visit the Alerts & Notifications tab under Additional Services within Summit Online Access to enroll your mobile phone.
- During the setup process, we send you a text message with your activation code.
- Verifying your phone is a one-time step that takes just a few minutes, and is one way we ensure the security of mobile text messaging.
- Once your phone is verified, simply send a command to 454545 and we’ll respond with your account information within seconds!
BAL – Get balance on your primary account
BAL ALL – Get balance on all your Summit accounts
BAL CHK – Get balance on your checking account
BAL SAV – Get balance on your savings account
LAST – View your last five transactions on your primary account
TRANS – Transfer funds to your primary account
HELP – Request help on commands for text message banking
STOP – Deactivate text message banking service
How to Deposit a Check with Mobile Check Deposit:
- Choose the account to receive the check deposit
- Enter the check deposit amount
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check using the camera in your mobile device – see TIP below!
- Review and submit the check images for deposit into your account
It’s that easy! Unless your check is held because the check image is unclear, your deposit will show up in your account in just minutes.
Before depositing the check, be sure to endorse the back with your signature, your Summit account number number, and “For Remote Deposit Only”. If your check is not properly endorsed, your remote deposit cannot be completed.
You are eligible for the Service if:
- You have a smart phone or tablet with an approved
- Your Courtesy Pay and/or Mobile Check Deposit privileges have not been revoked.
- You have a combined share account balance greater than negative $500.
- You are not past 30 days delinquent on any Credit Union loan or obligation.
For more information view the Mobile Check Deposit Disclosure & Agreement.
The Summit Bill Payer service offers a quick and easy way to pay your bills online. Bill Payer allows you to schedule all your payments in one place.
- Credit Cards
- External Loan Payments
- Cell Phone
- And More!
You can also schedule payments ahead of time and some payees offer the option of having statements delivered electronically to your Summit Bill Payer account.
The majority of bill payments are made electronically via ACH transfer. Payments may also be made via check. The specific payment method is determined by payee account information. Payments sent electronically will take up to three business days and payments sent by check may take up to 5 business days to reach the payee and is reliant upon the USPS.
For more information view the Online Bill Pay Disclosure.
To get started with Purchase Rewards:
- Log into your Summit Online Access account to view your personal offers located to the right of your checking activity.
- Benefit from special offers for rewards on purchases at major retailers and restaurants based on how you shop.
- Click a “New Offer” to activate it.
- Rewards are typically deposited to your account the month after the offer is redeemed.
Step 1: Load your card
Open Apple Wallet and follow the on-screen directions and either take a picture of your card to add it to Wallet or enter it manually.
Step 2: Verify your card
You may receive a message saying that your card has been verified or you may be asked for additional verification. If you receive a message asking you to verify your card, please contact our Member Service Center at (585) 453-7030 or (800) 836-7328 extension 7030 and we will walk you through the rest of the registration process.
Step 3: That’s it!
After your card is verified, you can start using Apple Pay!
Similar to sending money through PayPal using an email address. But Popmoney has the added convenience of being right inside your password-protected Summit online account.
It’s simple to get started:
- Log in to The Summit Mobile App
- Click on More
- Click on Popmoney
- Click on Enroll Now – To pay someone, all you need is their mobile number or email address
- Accept the Disclosure and get started!
Please note: You can also request money when you access Popmoney through your online account.
Read the full disclosure.
- Login to Mobile Banking on the mobile app.
- From the main menu on Mobile Banking, select Fingerprint & Facial Recognition.
- Fill out the information required to enroll your device for Touch ID & Facial Recognition.
- Touch Enroll to finalize the enrollment.
*Touch or Face ID must be enabled on your mobile device for this feature to work. Please check your device’s settings to do so.
Questions? Stop by your local branch or give us a call at (800)836-7328 extension 7030. We’re here to help!
Our Mobile Banking, Mobile App, and Text Message Banking are secure services for all Summit members. To protect your privacy, we require you to authenticate yourself, using the same information from Summit Online Access, on each individual mobile device. All communication between your mobile device, wireless provider, and the mobile banking server are encrypted.
In addition, your passwords and account information are never stored by the mobile device or in the Mobile Banking application. Text messages will never contain your personal information (social security number, full account numbers, etc.). Our Mobile Banking capabilities are safe and secure.
Please read our Disclosures for Electronic Communication for more information.
- Mobile Banking is a free service available only with a Summit FCU Account. Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and data charges may apply.
- We won’t charge you; however, standard carrier fees for text messaging may apply. Please check with your mobile phone carrier if you aren’t sure what fees apply when you send and receive text messages.
- The Summit does not charge a fee for Mobile Check Deposit. You must first be enrolled in Mobile Banking to use Mobile Check Deposit. Mobile Check Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. For more information please view the Mobile Check Deposit Disclosure and Agreement.
- This feature is enabled for members that have previously signed up for Bill Pay through Summit Online Access and have at least one payee set up in the system.
- Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Wallet, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay, Touch ID, and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. View the Apple Pay Terms and Conditions. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.