Get 24/7 account access with your web-enabled phone. The Summit’s Mobile Banking is a free service that allows you to access your account information and conduct transfers, plus pay and manage your bill payments from any mobile device that can access the Internet1.
You will need:
Your Summit Online Access username and password or your account number and temporary Personal Identification Number (PIN) provided by The Summit at the time of account opening.
Any mobile device that has web browsing capabilities and can access the Internet.
To get started:
- Login Information: From your mobile device, visit www.summitfcu.org to access The Summit Mobile Access page. Enter your username and password (or your account number and temporary PIN for initial setup).
- Confirm Identity: You can choose to respond to a text or phone call to confirm your identity. After confirmation, select the Go To My Accounts button.
- Future Logins: Once you enter your username and password, after confirming your identity during the initial login, you will be brought directly to your Account Summary screen.
To make a transfer using Mobile Banking:
- Select the Transfers tab.
- Select an account within the From account dropdown menu.
- Select an account within the To account dropdown menu.
- Enter the amount you would like to transfer in the Amount field.
- Select the Transfer funds button.
- Add a Memo if you would like.
- Verify the transfer information and select Confirm.
- A confirmation screen will appear and you can choose to return to your accounts or conduct another transfer.
Manage your accounts anywhere – from the pre-game tailgate to the grocery store line.
If you own a smartphone or tablet with internet access, you can download our free Mobile Banking App. Access your account information, transfer funds and pay your bills2 right on your iOS® or Android® device.
Use your mobile phone or tablet to download our Mobile App from the iTunes App Store or Android Marketplace. Once the app is downloaded, log in with the same user ID and password that you use for Summit Online Access, and you can start accessing your accounts immediately.
When you select an account name on the Accounts tab, the last 30 days of transactions are displayed. Scroll down to see all of your transactions. Select the View More Transactions button to view additional transactions. You can also pay bills, schedule transfers and find the closest ATM or branch with The Summit Mobile App.
Have our Visa® Platinum or Signature Credit Card?
As points add up, use the CURewards app to redeem for cash, gift cards, travel, merchandise, and more.
Text Message Banking
The fastest way to get your Summit account information when you’re on the go!
As long as you have text messaging enabled with your mobile carrier, you’ll have instant account access from your phone with our Text Message Banking service. The service is free and supported on all major mobile providers in the U.S.3
Visit the Alerts & Notifications tab under Additional Services within Summit Online Access to enroll your mobile phone. During the setup process, we send you a text message with your activation code. Verifying your phone is a one-time step that takes just a few minutes, and is one way we ensure the security of mobile text messaging. Once your phone is verified, simply send a command to 454545 and we’ll respond with your account information within seconds!
BAL – Get balance on your primary account
BAL ALL – Get balance on all your Summit accounts
BAL CHK – Get balance on your checking account
BAL SAV – Get balance on your savings account
LAST – View your last five transactions on your primary account
TRANS – Transfer funds to your primary account
HELP – Request help on commands for text message banking
STOP – Deactivate text message banking service
Our Mobile Banking, Mobile App, and Text Message Banking are secure services for all Summit members. To protect your privacy, we require you to authenticate yourself, using the same information from Summit Online Access, on each individual mobile device. All communication between your mobile device, wireless provider, and the mobile banking server are encrypted.
In addition, your passwords and account information are never stored by the mobile device or in the Mobile Banking application. Text messages will never contain your personal information (social security number, full account numbers, etc.). Our Mobile Banking capabilities are safe and secure.
Please read our Disclosures for Electronic Communication for more information.
1 Summit Mobile Banking is available only with a Summit FCU Account. Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and data charges may apply.
2 This feature is enabled for members that have previously signed up for Bill Pay through Summit Online Access and have at least one payee set up in the system.
3 We won’t charge you; however, standard carrier fees for text messaging may apply. Please check with your mobile phone carrier if you aren’t sure what fees apply when you send and receive text messages.
iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Quick Balance allows you to quickly access your account balances and recent transactions without the hassle of logging into the app. With Quick Balance, you can always stay on top of your financial status. Before you can take advantage of this new feature you will need to enable it in The Summit Mobile App.
To Enable Quick Balance:
- Log in to The Summit Mobile App
- Go to More (located in the bottom right corner)
- Select Settings and then Quick Balance
- Select Current Device and turn on Quick Balance for that mobile device
To check balances or transactions, simply swipe down anywhere in the login area. It’s that easy!
Sending money is as easy as sending an email or text message. You can transfer funds directly to just about anyone, with no need to write a check, exchange account numbers or carry cash.
It’s similar to sending money through PayPal using an email address. But Popmoney has the added convenience of being right inside your password-protected Summit online account.
It’s simple to get started:
- Log in to The Summit Mobile App
- Click on More
- Click on Popmoney
- Click on Enroll Now – To pay someone, all you need is their mobile number or email address
- Accept the Disclosure and get started!
Please note: You can also request money when you access Popmoney through your online account.
The easy, safe, and private way to pay is now available on your Summit Visa® Debit and Credit Card1.
Pay with One Touch and Pay with Peace of Mind are subordinate to Apple Pay
Pay with One Touch
Use Apple Pay and your favorite Summit Visa Card to pay the easy, secure, and private way at hundreds of thousands of stores and participating apps. To see a complete list of participating stores and online apps, visit https://www.apple.com/apple-pay/.
Pay with Peace of Mind
Apple Pay transactions are authorized with TouchID™ thumbprint security or your passcode, and your card number is never used for transactions. Face ID™ may also be available depending on the version of your iPhone.
Make sure your Apple device (iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch®) is on the latest operating system.
Get Started with Apple Pay
1 Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Wallet, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay, Touch ID, and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. View the Apple Pay Terms and Conditions.
Mobile Check Deposit - with your Summit Mobile App
Depositing checks at The Summit just got easier with our free Mobile Check Deposit service1. Just sign and notate Mobile Check Deposit on the back of your check, snap a photo with your smartphone or tablet, and submit it. It’s that fast and easy!
You’ll need to have an online account through Summit Online Access.
- Download The Summit Mobile App for your Apple™ or Android™ device2
- Sign on to your account on The Summit Mobile App using your Summit Online Access username and password3. (Note: You are only able to make a deposit into the account you are currently logged in to)
- Follow the step-by-step instructions that appear on your screen.
What you need to know:
You need to qualify for Mobile Check Deposit:
- Members with a share account balance greater than negative $530.00
- Members that are eligible for Courtesy Pay
- Members that are not past fifteen (15) days delinquent on any Credit Union loan or obligation
There is a separate Check Hold Policy:
- Up to $300 of your deposit will be available immediately and the remainder of your funds will be on hold for 4 business days. For accounts opened less than 60 days and/or under 18, no funds available until 4th business day.
- Holds will apply to ALL check types, including but not limited to payroll, government and certified checks. This is because the Mobile Check Deposit service does not recognize specific types of checks. If you need the funds immediately we suggest going to your local Summit branch or Co-Op Shared Branch.
Members with new iPhone devices, that have not logged into Mobile Banking previously, will be prompted to enroll in Face ID. All devices that support Face ID will be able to use this feature.
1 The Summit does not charge a fee for Mobile Check Deposit. You must first be enrolled in Mobile Banking to use Mobile Check Deposit. Mobile Check Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. For more information please view the Mobile Check Deposit Disclosure and Agreement.
2 Mobile Banking is a free service available only with a Summit FCU Account. Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and data charges may apply.
3 Log in with the same user ID and password you use for Summit Online Access. Not signed up for Online Access yet? Visit our homepage to register today.