Safe, Easy Convenient Banking
Take care of your finances anywhere with internet access using Summit Online Access, or Mobile Banking using a smartphone or a tablet. It’s safe, easy to use, and best of all, free for Summit members.
Conduct secure, confidential transactions and inquiries, such as:
Access Your Money in the Palm of Your Hand
Check your account balances and transaction history
Sign up to view your statements online with E-Statements
Transfer funds instantly between your Summit accounts
Review activity on your Summit Visa® Credit Card by visiting Visa Access under the Credit Cards section of Online Access
Search checks that have cleared and view check images
Schedule automatic transfers at your convenience
Send money to people at another financial institution with Popmoney®
Download or export your account information into a formatted file
Manage Your Loans
View your next loan payment due date, payoff amount, and interest rate
Submit secure, confidential loan applications
Make loan payments
Update Your Information
Update your postal address or email address
Change your Username and Password
Get Notifications & Alerts
Sign up for Text Message Banking
Set up account Alerts & Notifications
More Online Access Benefits
Live chat with a Member Service Representative
Earn Cash Back with Purchase Rewards using your Visa® Debit Card
Order new or replacement checks
For features available with your Smartphone or Tablet, visit our Mobile Banking.
You will need:
Your account number.
Your Summit issued temporary Personal Identification Number (PIN). The PIN is obtained at the time your Summit account is opened or a Summit representative can provide one to you. This PIN is different than your ATM/Debit Card PIN.
Summit Online Access must be established in order to use the Popmoney service.
Your Summit Online Access username and password or account number and temporary Personal Identification Number (PIN) for initial online access setup.
To get started:
- Login Information: Visit www.summitfcu.org. Begin by entering your account number for your Username and temporary PIN (provided by The Summit) for your Password under Online Access Login for the initial login.
- Create Username and Password: You will be prompted to create a username and password. The personal information section must also be completed.
- Terms and Conditions: To enroll in the service, select the box indicating you accept all Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions you will not be able to register for Online Access.
- Complete Sign Up: After you have completed the registration process, you will see a “Sign up completed!” message. Click the Confirm contact information button to continue.
- Verify Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Information: Upon a successful registration, up to two phone numbers and an email address will be listed as your MFA contact information. These contact options will be used for authenticating any future unrecognized devices. Choose one of these options for the verification code to be sent.
- Enter Verification Code: Type the verification code, which will expire after 10 minutes and consists of random digits.
- Register the Computer: If using your personal computer, register it by clicking Yes, this is a private computer so you aren’t prompted for the verification code upon your next login. If you are on a public computer, choose No, this is a public computer. You will then be automatically redirected to Online Access.
Cash Back with Purchase Rewards
Did you know you can earn rewards every time you shop at your favorite stores? The Summit Debit Card is the card that pays you back. You receive rewards based on purchases you make at major retailers and restaurants. The more you use your card, the more offers you receive and the more rewards you can activate and enjoy.
Learn how to start earning rewards today!
Cash back rewards available only at certain merchants and on specific transactions. Must activate offer to be eligible for reward.
Sending money is as easy as sending an email or text message. Summit Online Access features the Popmoney personal payment service. Send money directly to just about anyone, with no need to write a check, exchange account numbers or carry cash. You can even request money from others!
It’s similar to sending money through PayPal using an email address. But Popmoney has the added convenience of being right inside your password-protected Summit online account.
Here's how it works:
- Enter the recipient’s name, email address or cell phone number and the dollar amount.
- An email or text message automatically notifies the recipient.
- The recipient securely enters an account number online.
To get started:
- Login Information: Visit www.summitfcu.org. Enter your username and password (or your account number and temporary PIN for initial setup).
- Register for Popmoney: Hover your cursor over the Move Money tab at the top of the page and select Popmoney. Next, select the Get Started button.
- Confirm Your Information: Enter the requested information in the spaces provided.
- Terms and Conditions: To enroll in the service, select the box indicating you accept all Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions, you will not be able to register for Popmoney. Fees apply, refer to the Rate and Fee Schedule.
- Send Money: Select the Send Money tab
- Enter the recipient’s first and last name and email address or mobile phone number in the spaces provided.
- Enter the amount you would like to send.
- Choose a send date.
- Choose a delivery method.
- Choose a Pay From account from which the funds will be debited.
- Include an email message (optional).
- Verify Payment: Confirm the payment information including the Pay From account, the recipient, delivery method, and the total amount of the transfer including any applicable fees. After confirming the information, select the Send Payment button.
- Request Money: Select the Request Money tab
- Enter the contact name from whom you would like to request money.
- Enter the amount you would like to request.
- Select a Deposit To account.
- Add a due date (optional) by selecting the Add a due date box and then selecting a date.
- Write an email message to the contact name from whom you are requesting money.
- Add a note to the transaction (optional). The note will not be seen by the contact name.
Review your request to ensure that the name, email address, amount requested, and Deposit To account is accurate. To complete the request, select the Send Request button.
Manage and Safeguard Your Accounts with User-Defined Alerts
Staying up-to-date with your account is easy. Text message (SMS) and email alerts are offered frequently throughout the day to ensure you have current information on any eligible account. Plus, you can customize your alert preferences and add additional alert options (see below). Simply:
- Log in to Summit Online Access
- Click on Alerts & Notifications under the Additional Services tab
- Add your alerts and notifications
Stay on top of your finances with text message alerts that can be sent to one phone or multiple phones. The available options are:
- High Balance
- Check Cleared
- Maturity Date
- Payment Due
- Payment Overdue
- Personal Reminder
- Large Withdrawal
- Balance Update
- Low Balance
- Large Deposit
Balance alerts can be sent any day of the week or:
- Every Two Weeks
- Twice Monthly
- Every 3 Months
- Every 6 Months
- Every Year
Stay well-informed with email alerts for:
- Large Withdrawal
- Large Deposit
Alerts can be sent to a primary email address and one additional address. If you would like to learn how to enroll in Purchase Alerts for your Summit Debit or Credit Card, visit our Fraud Prevention Center.
Resources and information
E-Services: No Paper, No Clutter, No Waste
Sign up for free Summit E-Statements today and decrease the amount of paper clutter in your life, plus reduce waste in the environment! With paperless E-Statements, you can view your account balances and transactions from anywhere, days before paper statements would arrive in the mail. Plus, stay up-to-date on product and service offerings, Summit news, upcoming events, and more with Summit emails. Log into Summit Online Access on our homepage and click Additional Services and then E-Statements to sign up! It’s that simple to go green. Once you’re signed up, you’ll receive an email letting you know when your statement or newsletter is ready for viewing.