Say hello to The Summit’s E-Services
Our Digital Options Defined
Account access when you’re out and about just got easier! With The Summit’s mobile solutions, you’ll have your finances at your fingertips. Sign up for free Summit Online Access and use Mobile Banking1 and Mobile Apps to:
- Check account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Locate our branches and ATMs
Enroll in Text Message Banking and get alerts, too.2 Manage your Summit accounts from the convenience of your phone or computer — anytime, anywhere.
Self-Serve Transactions Wherever You Are
For those times you’re out and about but don’t need the face-to-face help of our Virtual Branch Team, our e-services solutions are perfect.
Do your banking without a branch
Conduct secure, confidential transactions and inquiries, such as:
- Check your account balances and transaction history
- Sign up to view your statements online with E-Statements
- Transfer funds instantly between your Summit accounts
- Review activity on your Summit Visa® Credit Card by visiting Visa Access under the Credit Cards section of Online Access
- Search checks that have cleared and view check images
- Schedule automatic transfers at your convenience
- Send money to people at another financial institution with Zelle®
- Download or export your account information into a formatted file
Manage Your Loans
- View your next loan payment due date, payoff amount, and interest rate
- Submit secure, confidential loan applications
- Make loan payments
Update Your Information
- Update your postal address or email address
- Change your Username and Password
Get Notifications & Alerts
- Sign up for Text Message Banking
- Set up account Alerts & Notifications
More Online Access Benefits
- Live chat with a Member Service Representative
- Order new or replacement checks
The Summit’s new Virtual Branch is a full-service branch you step into from your mobile or electronic device. Meet with a real live Summit Relationship Specialist for help with just about anything financial. You get the personal, local service we’re known for with the convenience of being anywhere!
Your online security is our top priority and we’re committed to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal and financial information. All communication between your mobile device, wireless provider, and the mobile banking server are encrypted. To protect your privacy, we require you to authenticate yourself on each device. We recommend your username and password is never stored by the mobile device or in the Mobile Banking application.
Our Mobile Banking, Mobile App, and Text Message Banking are secure services for all Summit members. Text messages will never contain your personal information (social security number, full account numbers, etc.). We will never send you emails or communications asking you to verify or provide your online banking details. Never provide personal details or any account details in an email or text message. To learn more about fraud protection, please visit our Fraud Prevention Center.
Please read our Disclosures for Electronic Communication for more information.
- Mobile Banking is a free service available only with a Summit FCU Account. Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and data charges may apply.
- We won’t charge you; however, standard carrier fees for text messaging or push notifications may apply. Please check with your mobile phone carrier if you aren’t sure what fees apply when you send and receive text messages or notifications.
- The Summit does not charge a fee for Mobile Check Deposit. You must first be enrolled in Mobile Banking to use Mobile Check Deposit. Mobile Check Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. For more information please view the Mobile Check Deposit Disclosure and Agreement.
- This feature is enabled for members that have previously signed up for Bill Pay through Summit Online Access and have at least one payee set up in the system.
- Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Wallet, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay, Touch ID, and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. View the Digital Wallet Terms and Conditions. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.