Quick. Convenient. Simple.
The Summit Federal Credit Union offers mobile banking apps for your iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android™ tablet. Download the app that’s right for you. Use your existing online banking ID and password to log in. That’s it! Mobile banking1 gives you access to your account while on the go, is fast, secure and FREE. No matter where you are, The Summit is there!
Download our app today!
Features & Benefits
Quickly access your account balances and recent transactions without the hassle of logging into the app.
TEXT MESSAGE BANKING
Check account balances and view transactions via text from your mobile device2.
MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT
Make check deposits in a snap with Mobile Check Deposit3. You can deposit checks in minutes, whenever and wherever you want.
Enjoy the ease and convenience of bill pay. Bill pay is free and easy to use, and available 24/7 on your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone4.
Earn rewards from participating vendors when you use your debit card for select purchases.
The easy, safe, and private way to pay is now available on your Summit Visa® Debit and Credit Card5.
Send money to anyone through online banking or our mobile app.
FACIAL RECOGNITION & TOUCH ID
Logging into Mobile Banking couldn’t be easier than with Touch ID or Facial Recognition.
Simple Steps to Get Started:
To get started with Mobile Banking:
- Use your mobile phone or tablet to download our Mobile App from the iTunes App Store or Android Marketplace.
- Once the app is downloaded, log in with your username and password (or your account number and temporary PIN for initial setup).
- Confirm Identity: You can choose to respond to a text or phone call to confirm your identity. After confirmation, select the Go To My Accounts button.
- Start accessing your accounts immediately.
To Enable Quick Balance:
- Log in to The Summit Mobile App
- Go to More (located in the bottom right corner)
- Select Settings and then Quick Balance
- Select Current Device and turn on Quick Balance for that mobile device
To make a transfer using Mobile Banking:
- Select the Transfers tab.
- Select an account within the From account dropdown menu.
- Select an account within the To account dropdown menu.
- Enter the amount you would like to transfer in the Amount field.
- Select the Transfer funds button.
- Add a Memo if you would like.
- Verify the transfer information and select Confirm.
- A confirmation screen will appear and you can choose to return to your accounts or conduct another transfer.
Activate Text Message Banking:
- Visit the Alerts & Notifications tab under Additional Services within Summit Online Access to enroll your mobile phone.
- During the setup process, we send you a text message with your activation code.
- Verifying your phone is a one-time step that takes just a few minutes, and is one way we ensure the security of mobile text messaging.
- Once your phone is verified, simply send a command to 454545 and we’ll respond with your account information within seconds!
BAL – Get balance on your primary account
BAL ALL – Get balance on all your Summit accounts
BAL CHK – Get balance on your checking account
BAL SAV – Get balance on your savings account
LAST – View your last five transactions on your primary account
TRANS – Transfer funds to your primary account
HELP – Request help on commands for text message banking
STOP – Deactivate text message banking service
How to Deposit a Check with Mobile Check Deposit:
- Choose the account to receive the check deposit
- Enter the check deposit amount
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check using the camera in your mobile device – see TIP below!
- Review and submit the check images for deposit into your account
It’s that easy! Unless your check is held because the check image is unclear, your deposit will show up in your account in just minutes.
Before depositing the check, be sure to endorse the back with your signature, your Summit account number number, and “For Remote Deposit Only”. If your check is not properly endorsed, your remote deposit cannot be completed.
You are eligible for the Service if:
- You have a smart phone or tablet with an approved
- Your Courtesy Pay and/or Mobile Check Deposit privileges have not been revoked.
- You have a combined share account balance greater than negative $500.
- You are not past 30 days delinquent on any Credit Union loan or obligation.
For more information view the Mobile Check Deposit Disclosure & Agreement.
The Summit Bill Payer service offers a quick and easy way to pay your bills online. Bill Payer allows you to schedule all your payments in one place.
- Credit Cards
- External Loan Payments
- Cell Phone
- And More!
You can also schedule payments ahead of time and some payees offer the option of having statements delivered electronically to your Summit Bill Payer account.
The majority of bill payments are made electronically via ACH transfer. Payments may also be made via check. The specific payment method is determined by payee account information. Payments sent electronically will take up to three business days and payments sent by check may take up to 5 business days to reach the payee and is reliant upon the USPS.
For more information view the Online Bill Pay Disclosure.
To get started with Purchase Rewards:
- Log into your Summit Online Access account to view your personal offers located to the right of your checking activity.
- Benefit from special offers for rewards on purchases at major retailers and restaurants based on how you shop.
- Click a “New Offer” to activate it.
- Rewards are typically deposited to your account the month after the offer is redeemed.
Step 1: Load your card
Open Apple Wallet and follow the on-screen directions and either take a picture of your card to add it to Wallet or enter it manually.
Step 2: Verify your card
You may receive a message saying that your card has been verified or you may be asked for additional verification. If you receive a message asking you to verify your card, please contact our Member Service Center at (585) 453-7030 or (800) 836-7328 extension 7030 and we will walk you through the rest of the registration process.
Step 3: That’s it!
After your card is verified, you can start using Apple Pay!
Similar to sending money through PayPal using an email address. But Popmoney has the added convenience of being right inside your password-protected Summit online account.
It’s simple to get started:
- Log in to The Summit Mobile App
- Click on More
- Click on Popmoney
- Click on Enroll Now – To pay someone, all you need is their mobile number or email address
- Accept the Disclosure and get started!
Please note: You can also request money when you access Popmoney through your online account.
Read the full disclosure.
- Login to Mobile Banking on the mobile app.
- From the main menu on Mobile Banking, select Fingerprint & Facial Recognition.
- Fill out the information required to enroll your device for Touch ID & Facial Recognition.
- Touch Enroll to finalize the enrollment.
*Touch or Face ID must be enabled on your mobile device for this feature to work. Please check your device’s settings to do so.
Questions? Stop by your local branch or give us a call at (800)836-7328 extension 7030. We’re here to help!
Our Mobile Banking, Mobile App, and Text Message Banking are secure services for all Summit members. To protect your privacy, we require you to authenticate yourself, using the same information from Summit Online Access, on each individual mobile device. All communication between your mobile device, wireless provider, and the mobile banking server are encrypted.
In addition, your passwords and account information are never stored by the mobile device or in the Mobile Banking application. Text messages will never contain your personal information (social security number, full account numbers, etc.). Our Mobile Banking capabilities are safe and secure.
Please read our Disclosures for Electronic Communication for more information.
- Mobile Banking is a free service available only with a Summit FCU Account. Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and data charges may apply.
- We won’t charge you; however, standard carrier fees for text messaging may apply. Please check with your mobile phone carrier if you aren’t sure what fees apply when you send and receive text messages.
- The Summit does not charge a fee for Mobile Check Deposit. You must first be enrolled in Mobile Banking to use Mobile Check Deposit. Mobile Check Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. For more information please view the Mobile Check Deposit Disclosure and Agreement.
- This feature is enabled for members that have previously signed up for Bill Pay through Summit Online Access and have at least one payee set up in the system.
- Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Wallet, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay, Touch ID, and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. View the Apple Pay Terms and Conditions. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Safe, Easy Convenient Banking
Take care of your finances anywhere with internet access using Summit Online Access, or Mobile Banking using a smartphone or a tablet. It’s safe, easy to use, and best of all, free for Summit members.
Get started Now
Conduct secure, confidential transactions and inquiries, such as:
Access Your Money in the Palm of Your Hand
Check your account balances and transaction history
Sign up to view your statements online with E-Statements
Transfer funds instantly between your Summit accounts
Review activity on your Summit Visa® Credit Card by visiting Visa Access under the Credit Cards section of Online Access
Search checks that have cleared and view check images
Schedule automatic transfers at your convenience
Send money to people at another financial institution with Popmoney®
Download or export your account information into a formatted file
Manage Your Loans
View your next loan payment due date, payoff amount, and interest rate
Submit secure, confidential loan applications
Make loan payments
Update Your Information
Get Notifications & Alerts
More Online Access Benefits
Live chat with a Member Service Representative
Earn Cash Back with Purchase Rewards using your Visa® Debit Card
Order new or replacement checks
For features available with your Smartphone or Tablet, visit our Mobile Banking.
You will need:
Your account number.
Your Summit issued temporary Personal Identification Number (PIN). The PIN is obtained at the time your Summit account is opened or a Summit representative can provide one to you. This PIN is different than your ATM/Debit Card PIN.
Your Summit Online Access username and password or account number.
Summit Online Access must be established in order to use the Popmoney service.
To get started:
- Login Information: Visit www.summitfcu.org. Begin by entering your account number for your Username and temporary PIN (provided by The Summit) for your Password under Online Access Login for the initial login.
- Create Username and Password: You will be prompted to create a username and password. The personal information section must also be completed.
- Terms and Conditions: To enroll in the service, select the box indicating you accept all Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions you will not be able to register for Online Access.
- Complete Sign Up: After you have completed the registration process, you will see a “Sign up completed!” message. Click the Confirm contact information button to continue.
- Verify Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Information: Upon a successful registration, up to two phone numbers and an email address will be listed as your MFA contact information. These contact options will be used for authenticating any future unrecognized devices. Choose one of these options for the verification code to be sent.
- Enter Verification Code: Type the verification code, which will expire after 10 minutes and consists of random digits.
- Register the Computer: If using your personal computer, register it by clicking Yes, this is a private computer so you aren’t prompted for the verification code upon your next login. If you are on a public computer, choose No, this is a public computer. You will then be automatically redirected to Online Access.
Cash Back with Purchase Rewards
Did you know you can earn rewards every time you shop at your favorite stores? The Summit Debit Card is the card that pays you back. You receive rewards based on purchases you make at major retailers and restaurants. The more you use your card, the more offers you receive and the more rewards you can activate and enjoy.
Learn how to start earning rewards today!
Cash back rewards available only at certain merchants and on specific transactions. Must activate offer to be eligible for reward.
Sending money is as easy as sending an email or text message. Summit Online Access features the Popmoney personal payment service. Send money directly to just about anyone, with no need to write a check, exchange account numbers or carry cash. You can even request money from others!
It’s similar to sending money through PayPal using an email address. But Popmoney has the added convenience of being right inside your password-protected Summit online account.
Here's how it works:
- Enter the recipient’s name, email address or cell phone number and the dollar amount.
- An email or text message automatically notifies the recipient.
- The recipient securely enters an account number online.
To get started:
- Login Information: Visit www.summitfcu.org. Enter your username and password (or your account number and temporary PIN for initial setup).
- Register for Popmoney: Hover your cursor over the Move Money tab at the top of the page and select Popmoney. Next, select the Get Started button.
- Confirm Your Information: Enter the requested information in the spaces provided.
- Terms and Conditions: To enroll in the service, select the box indicating you accept all Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions, you will not be able to register for Popmoney. Fees apply, refer to the Rate and Fee Schedule.
- Send Money: Select the Send Money tab
- Enter the recipient’s first and last name and email address or mobile phone number in the spaces provided.
- Enter the amount you would like to send.
- Choose a send date.
- Choose a delivery method.
- Choose a Pay From account from which the funds will be debited.
- Include an email message (optional).
- Verify Payment: Confirm the payment information including the Pay From account, the recipient, delivery method, and the total amount of the transfer including any applicable fees. After confirming the information, select the Send Payment button.
- Request Money: Select the Request Money tab
- Enter the contact name from whom you would like to request money.
- Enter the amount you would like to request.
- Select a Deposit To account.
- Add a due date (optional) by selecting the Add a due date box and then selecting a date.
- Write an email message to the contact name from whom you are requesting money.
- Add a note to the transaction (optional). The note will not be seen by the contact name.
Review your request to ensure that the name, email address, amount requested, and Deposit To account is accurate. To complete the request, select the Send Request button.
Read the full disclosure.
Manage and Safeguard Your Accounts with User-Defined Alerts
Staying up-to-date with your account is easy. Text message (SMS) and email alerts are offered frequently throughout the day to ensure you have current information on any eligible account. Plus, you can customize your alert preferences and add additional alert options (see below). Simply:
- Log in to Summit Online Access
- Click on Alerts & Notifications under the Additional Services tab
- Add your alerts and notifications
Stay on top of your finances with text message alerts that can be sent to one phone or multiple phones. The available options are:
- High Balance
- Check Cleared
- Maturity Date
- Payment Due
- Payment Overdue
- Personal Reminder
- Large Withdrawal
- Balance Update
- Low Balance
- Large Deposit
Balance alerts can be sent any day of the week or:
- Every Two Weeks
- Twice Monthly
- Every 3 Months
- Every 6 Months
- Every Year
Stay well-informed with email alerts for:
- Large Withdrawal
- Large Deposit
Alerts can be sent to a primary email address and one additional address. If you would like to learn how to enroll in Purchase Alerts for your Summit Debit or Credit Card, visit our Fraud Prevention Center.
Resources and information
E-Services: No Paper, No Clutter, No Waste
Sign up for free Summit E-Statements today and decrease the amount of paper clutter in your life, plus reduce waste in the environment! With paperless E-Statements, you can view your account balances and transactions from anywhere, days before paper statements would arrive in the mail. Plus, stay up-to-date on product and service offerings, Summit news, upcoming events, and more with Summit emails. Log into Summit Online Access on our homepage and click Additional Services and then E-Statements to sign up! It’s that simple to go green. Once you’re signed up, you’ll receive an email letting you know when your statement or newsletter is ready for viewing.
Online Bill Pay
The Easy Way to Pay
Simplify your life with a powerfully convenient Online Bill Pay experience. With Summit’s FREE Online Bill Pay1, you can pay anyone, at any time, from anywhere that you can access your account online. Bill Pay lets you pay and manage your bills from one simple-to-use site. You can even schedule your payments so you don’t miss due dates.
With Online Bill Pay, you can:
Arrange email alerts for bill arrivals, due dates and upcoming payments
Receive confirmations when your payment has been sent
Categorize your bills by type of service, such as credit cards, automobile servicing, etc.
Enjoy faster payment — Your payment will be processed in the same day as requested (before 9:00 pm Eastern Time)
Schedule automatic recurring payment rules for each payee
Run payment reports and create custom reports
Receive e-bills (directly into your in-box)2
And much more!
To get started, log into Summit Online Access on our homepage and click on Pay Bills or call (585) 453-7030 or (800) 836-SFCU extension 7030 for more information.
Resources and information
Online Bill Pay Disclosure
Frequently asked questions about Summit Online Bill Pay
Need to reset your password?
1 The Bill Pay option is free to all Summit members. Bill payments will be deducted from your Summit account via electronic bill payment through the ACH (Automated Clearing House). If the vendor to whom you are making your payment does not accept payment electronically, checks will be mailed directly to them. Electronic payments may take 3-5 days to be received. Check payments may take up to 10 business days.
2 If you opt to receive e-bills, you will be required to review and approve all e-bills prior to authorizing a payment. This is an important step to ensure that all billing is accurate.